My first 100$

How I made my first $100 after Amazon rejected me.😩😩

My name is John. Am a student with vision and ambitious type. I am just 18 . The reason am writing this is to inspire my fellow youths.

During the summer holidays earlier last month. I was at home. Browsing with my phone. I had a lot of things to research about. Yes ! All the research is for one reason.

" How I can Make Money On My phone"


My research  continued!. I was browsing for affiliate programs, trading sites . and more.
Previously. I tried a trading site that I lost my first $10. Which actually discouraged me.
MLM Gateway - Helping network marketers build their business
I left with anger and failure in the platform. I tried an affiliate programs like SFI, Shopify, Amazon and more. Including bitcoin...

Few month's later. I was still online... Trying to build my chat app which I actually succeeded on. But could not monetize it effectively. I joined another platform.

Like seriously. Now! Am doing something big. You really want to know about the business. Kindly follow this steps.

Send me a message on email What happened later. I want to join.

Then send a Test message with "Tell Me more" To this post.

And share this post.
Any ways.


I'm training some students on how to make money online with there smart phone. Very easy. You may be the first student .

The courses are :

1.Mobile logo designing. 
2. How to monetise an app with your phone. 
3. Building app without coding. 
4. Setting up a free blog
5. How to monetise the blog without a custom domain name without Adsense. 
6. How to get yours blog on search engine .
7. How to boost a blog view.  And how to  write an attractive content.



Comments

Popular post from this blog

How to make moeny with Nworld Company glx_9299f37939ff14115bf417894ebc5a00.txt

Make money online

Ordinary cleaner Turned to Billionaire

Nworld Review Part 2: Join Now and earn.

Reasons why you should join Nworld Now!

HOW TO KILL HUNGER

Flash drive.

Qualities of an Irresistible Woman

What's the secret to a happy and long -lasting marriage for busy professionals and entrepreneurs?