How I earned £100,000 during the pendemic

 
On Monday our state's "non-essential" businesses finally opened up.
I called up our grooming place, because my dog desperately needs an appointment, and the number is disconnected.
My heart sank.
We've been going there for ten years. And left Charlie with them many times when going out of town.
I had the owner's cell number, but I already knew what she's going to say. And I actually had a feeling they might not make it.
Next I called the place where I go to get my haircut.
Been going there for the last 15 years.
 
 
Out of business.
My daughter worked part-time at a little salad place.
A month after the pandemic started, they closed their doors. Carry-outs weren't enough to help them keep the lights on.
I looked up the sad statistics... over 100,000 small businesses have permanently closed.
That's 100,000 dreams shattered overnight. Many of these are financially ruined. 
And that's as of last month. That number is much higher now.
This is the sad reality for a lot of folks today. And my heart goes out to them.
Those of us who can work from home and build a virtual business that doesn't rely on foot traffic, are very fortunate to be in this position.
All throughout the pandemic I kept thinking...
How grateful I am that long ago I decided to get Into
 
To learn the skills that kept us in great financial shape these last few months.
In fact, I even had to turn down two marketing projects, offered to me by two separate companies.
This would have never happened, if I didn't discover the marketing secret revealed in this book. Click Here To Grab This book and sign-up Now
Look...
We can't control a lot of things in our life.
We have no control over the economy. The government. Crisis, pandemics, and unpredictable events that can wreak havoc on everything around us.
But...
You can control what business-building strategies you learn and money making skills you develop. As well as the attitude with which you meet the curve balls life throws at you.
These last few months proved one thing...
If you have an opportunity to grow your business online, and the skills to attract lots of new prospects without stepping a foot from your house... you can weather the storm.
This book will show you how...
Talk soon,
x

Comments

Popular post from this blog

How to make moeny with Nworld Company glx_9299f37939ff14115bf417894ebc5a00.txt

My first 100$

Make money online

Ordinary cleaner Turned to Billionaire

Nworld Review Part 2: Join Now and earn.

Reasons why you should join Nworld Now!

HOW TO KILL HUNGER

Flash drive.

Qualities of an Irresistible Woman

What's the secret to a happy and long -lasting marriage for busy professionals and entrepreneurs?